Doing some drawing today

trevy727

Just sitting around this afternoon and thought I would draw. Ended up with the picture bellow and thought to myself that this might be nice on the back of a t-shirt with maybe my name on the front. Then I got thinking of maybe doing a whole series of Canadian "FISH" Fishereman...eg, walleye, trout, pike, musky etc.....I was just wondering, would anyone else be interested in my idea? Any suggestions or orders? I have no idea what it would cost to print onto a t-shirt but I do have a friend in the printing industry. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks for looking.

img003_2.jpg

img001_1.jpg

Edited by trevy727

great job! can you do me a favour?

draw up a tattoo for me please? something with a canadian touch to it. could be fishing related. make it real badass! lol

up to you if you wanna do it or not, no pressure. i got another idea, maybe a fish skeleton of some sort?

thanks man,

JP

I know what you mean about tha B. I think the next ones I do will just have the fish, not the letters. It's pretty obvious what kind of fish it is without the letters, right?

great job! can you do me a favour?

draw up a tattoo for me please? something with a canadian touch to it. could be fishing related. make it real badass! lol

up to you if you wanna do it or not, no pressure. i got another idea, maybe a fish skeleton of some sort?

img004_3.jpg

Edited by trevy727