1 Year went by quick

mbac31

Wow!!!!

One year has went by so fast. Just seems like yesterday that my Daughter was born. Yesterday we celebrated her first birthday. What a joy it is to be a Daddy. I cant wait to get her out fishing, I dont care even if its for Carp. She has finally fit into her My First fishing hat as well.

Nikond70pics3306.jpg

Nikond70pics3240.jpg

Nikond70pics3221.jpg

Edited by smalliefisher

Time does fly especially with the little ones...They grow up to fast !!!

I would get her onto the little fish first like blue gills or sunfish at the local pond. She can hold them and feel them riggle and the slimy feeling you get.....Try that with a 5lb carp :) although we have seen just about everything here on OFC with the kids....

Cheers !!

Thats one happy girl indeed on her first b-day.My two girls were the same, happy as can be.Or maybe it was all the sugar in the cake. :) Take her to a trout farm a couple of times and she will be hooked on fishing.Oh and a word of advice, If she is hooked on fishing, make sure you look where your walking,she may be sleeping at the front door :oops: so she wouldnt be forgotten, for a day out with Dad. :whistling::whistling:

Happy birthday to her! The restaurant looks cool as well.

My son will be eight in a couple of weeks and I can already hardly remember when he was one. For me at least it is not that it went fast so much as it seems like he was always this age, ya know?

Fatherhood is the best no doubt about it.

Jim