Bill Dance's classic bloopers.

tb4me

no way were those bloopers staged. who would bust all those poles in the tailgate of thier truck on purpose..Or the ceiling fan? Too funny i only laugh cause I have done all those things, less the trolling motor..I remember the one time I forgot to unstrap the boat from the trailer before backing it in.....all my gear got drenched big time..

I didn't watch it, but I've seen some Bill Dance stuff before that was ridiculously staged. Guys falling in the water and all kinds of ridiculous stuff. In my opinion Bill Dance is a waste of time unless you enjoy half hour commercials. Watching him drag fish and and down the side of the boat makes me ill...does he think the viewers are that stupid? Poor fish was nearly dead 5 minutes ago and he keeps leading it all over the place. What a clown

I didn't watch it, but I've seen some Bill Dance stuff before that was ridiculously staged. Guys falling in the water and all kinds of ridiculous stuff. In my opinion Bill Dance is a waste of time unless you enjoy half hour commercials. Watching him drag fish and and down the side of the boat makes me ill...does he think the viewers are that stupid? Poor fish was nearly dead 5 minutes ago and he keeps leading it all over the place. What a clown

I've seen most of those before, but there was a couple of new ones in there.

I know his show is staged on stocked ponds, but Bill Dance is one man that I would really like to meet in person!

He is a true legend of the television fishing shows and I think he would be a great person to talk and fish with.