Family Day Report

danbouck

A few buddies and I went down to LPB in search of some perch and pike. It was the first time ice fishing for 2 of them and even though it was a somewhat slow day they are now hooked.

Sobeys had all there fresh food 50% when I went to get sandwiches and I got a little out of hand :w00t:

103_0455.jpg

We rented a hut from Sherman's out of St. Williams and their service was top notch. Fresh stock of minnows all day, they were constantly checking to make sure we were good and lots of firewood for the fireplace.

103_0458.jpg

103_0460.jpg

We had good action right off the bat and landed a bunch of keepers

103_0465.jpg

103_0477.jpg

I think it was the nicest days that I have ever spent on the ice. We had our jackets off all day and the sun was WARM!!!

103_0497.jpg

103_0473.jpg

103_0504.jpg

103_0517.jpg

We ended up keeping a dozen for a snack and throwing back a ton of smaller ones. Overall a great day on the ice with friends :thumbsup_anim:

103_0508.jpg

103_0545.jpg

Dan

Looks like a great day!!

Oh it was :thumbsup_anim:

Hey Dan Very Very Jealous that you got out AGAIN. It was nice to meet you and congrats on your catches

It was great to meet you. If you're ever down this way we should hit the ice or the softwater (as long as you give me back my boat :D)

Dan,

What does it cost for a day like that (minus the snacks and beer, those I can figure out)?

Thanks.

Jim

Hey Jim,

It costs $35 per person and parking is $5 at the top of the hill. That gives you the hut, bait, all your holes drilled, firewood and a ride in and out. Shermans and Grangers are both great. Let me know if you want the contact info.

Hey Jim,

It costs $35 per person and parking is $5 at the top of the hill. That gives you the hut, bait, all your holes drilled, firewood and a ride in and out. Shermans and Grangers are both great. Let me know if you want the contact info.

I think that I might have a go at that price. If you could PM me the deatils that would be great Dan.

Thanks!

Jim

Great report and pics Dan :thumbsup_anim:

Got to love spending quality time amongst friends and getting into some beauties B)

You weren't kidding when you said it got a little out of hand :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Man that's a lot of candies :lol:

Looks like you guys had an awesome time!!!

Thanks for sharing

Leechman

I think that I might have a go at that price. If you could PM me the deatils that would be great Dan.

Thanks!

Jim

PM coming

Looks like you all had a blast.

yep, we are booked again in two weeks!

Great report and pics Dan :thumbsup_anim:

Got to love spending quality time amongst friends and getting into some beauties B)

You weren't kidding when you said it got a little out of hand :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Man that's a lot of candies :lol:

Looks like you guys had an awesome time!!!

Thanks for sharing

Leechman

haha i wasn't kidding. If I remember correctly we had 6 subs, 12 donuts, beef samosas, sushi, chicken chow mein, sweet and sour chicken, chicken fried rice, turkey sandwiches, soft tacos, cherry turnovers, chips, pepperonis and granola bars :lol: I'm still full!!!