Hmmmm...Carrie Underwood and the National Anthem

Duudes, the American Anthem is a tough gig, and she acquitted herself jes' fine. She has the chops to make pitch all over the place, and also had the guts to drive the feeling right through to the end. Carrie brought it home.

Leave the ad hominem at the door.

guys, all i can think is you all are thinking with the wrong head, yeah she might be a pretty blonde, but i have seen several of those in the great north,especially temagami (wow} i just cant believe that you all could be infatuated with someone who stands for everything you all disagree with. just blows my mind.

jason

i could care less if she wakes up in the morning, she is a tree hugging P3TA loving, hypocrite. she is a fraud, making her millions off of Country music while supporting the hsus which is anti agriculture,anti rodeo, anti hunting,anti fishing. i change the station on the radio if her song comes on and could care less how good looking she is on the outside, she is ugly in her ways.

jason

Wow...tell us how you really feel. Ha ha.

I thought she did a good job with the anthem. I had no idea she is associated with the organization that shall not be named. She's living in NASHVILLE, and she don't like rodeo...I'm flabergasted.

She's OK in my books - she's engaged to a good óle Peterborough (well, Ennismore) boy.