It has finally come to this.... (NF)

Gerritt

ok well as most of you know I busted my hand up pretty good a couple months ago, and am looking forward to surgery to put it back together... except they keep pushing the date further and further away...(that is another story) I have been scouring the web and newspapers looking for job, something where I can still use my hands (albeit lightly) and my wits as well... due to my injuries I am unable to take a general labour position etc to hold me over till I can go back to my real job (self employed) Seems that is all I can find is General Labour positions and job that require heavy lifting etc...

By no means am I handicapped I am just limited in motion in my right wrist (mainly side to side) things such as swinging a hammer are extremely painful....

So I am turning to you guys as I have not worked in more then three months...(due to casts etc) well the cast is gone with the blessing of the doctor until my surgery date... whenever that is...

So anyone need any work done? Or have a line on someone looking to fill a temp position?

I am currently employed as a custom trim carpenter and cabinet maker.. but am well versed in the trades ie. Taping, Drywall, framing, tile etc.. I started in the trades @ 7 years old holding ladders for my dad LOL

I also have extensive computer training w/ practical experiance and sales/marketing experiance

If anyone has a lead it would be greatly appreciated.

my savings account can only hold out for so long..

Gerritt.

Edited by Gerritt

Gerritt with your computer knowledge have you thought about doing on-line computer tech support. As you know I have had a few bugs lately and was thinking about having someone do a check over/tune up. I would just as gladly pay a fellow OFC'er than any one else. If your interested pm me. I know for payment you can use pay pal or even better the email transfer (I don't think this costs you a cent0. Let me know. I'm heading to work but I'll check tonight when I get home.

I wish we were closer Gerritt, there are lots of things going on up here with all the development that is going to be happening this spring there are going to be lots of jobs available in the Lindsay/Peterborough area.

Good luck in your job search!