Predator hunters???

Curtis

Actually I'd disagree that point bud( no offence)

The General discussion tab we click on to get to this very forum says right on it

"Talk about Fishing, Hunting, and the Great outdoors, or what ever you like in here! Keep it clean!"

It may be a fishing site, but in the general discussion there is room for hunting discussions, and its advocated by the verbage of the site.

TJ (the sites creator) harvested a wolf and posted it not long ago...

I'd say that certainly sums it up?

Edited by Cookslav

This is OFC meaning ontario FISHING network with a big slant towards catch and release.

Actually its OFC and in this community fishing is the nucleus that brings us all together ....when your fishing with your buddies do you just talk about fishing? I know i dont ..a large part of fishing is the commerodery that goes along with it ...and in this community when a subject get strayed away from fishing topics you learn who you would or would not share your time with in the river or on the boat... :dunno:

This is OFC meaning ontario FISHING network with a big slant towards catch and release.

Can you catch and release a coyote after shooting it dead? Is this a hunting forum?

Kill, Kill, Kill, shoot a gun Kill, Kill, Kill. Shoot to thrill, waste them :Gonefishing:

ehg,

We are not just fishing forum but rather what ever you want to talk about forum but we do slant heavily towards fishing but not heavily towards catch and release unless of course we are talking muskie, steelhead, walleye, bass bla bla bla but never perch or gobies :D

Not shure everyone shares you beliefs on your last comment though exept for,thats right you guest it

ACDC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzBIe8Q6K6Y

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

hunting is mean?

i sure hope anyone who says that doesn't consume any meat at home.

if you want to see unethical treatment of animals, go to a factory farm.

hunting, when practiced safely, and ethical shot choices are made, is a part of our heritage, and should not be judged!

i don't hunt much, but have the utmost respect for my friends that do.

Sorry to ruffle any feathers :stretcher:

Hunting for moose, deer, geese etc... is pretty cool!

Some people will never understand why we shoot coyotes and crows,

I love doing both

I guess i'm not into shooting coyotes or crows.

We are not just fishing forum but rather what ever you want to talk about forum but we do slant heavily towards fishing but not heavily towards catch and release unless of course we are talking muskie, steelhead, walleye, bass bla bla bla but never perch or gobies :D

,thats right you guest it

ACDC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzBIe8Q6K6Y

HaHa, that is probably where that phrase came from!

Agree

hunting is mean?

i sure hope anyone who says that doesn't consume any meat at home.

hunting, when practiced safely, and ethical shot choices are made, is a part of our heritage, and should not be judged!

didn't say "hunting is mean". There's a big difference between harvesting a deer and walking around blasting coyotes because you hate them. I doubt many people are "harvesting" coyotes.

well that sums it up right there as to the type of person you are. ANYONE who calls coyote hunting mean automatically loses all credibility in a coyote hunting debate. you are trying to educate hunters when you have no "hands on" experience with yotes...kinda like a gun hating liberal trying to teach me about firearms. you can read all you want but it doesnt mean squat.

how about you go talk to some people who have lost their dogs, cats, calves, chickens, etc to yotes and then we'll talk. your argument that hunting yotes will somehow result in higher populations is ridiculous. their populations are mainly determined by habitat and FOOD. they will not start producing more offspring unless the food is there to support them.

exactly how many years have you spent in the bush to backup your statements?

No trying to educate anyone. Just stating my opinion that i think walking around the bush shooting coyotes is mean.

My argument is not ridiculous, genius. Its a pretty well recognized fact. Go read a book one day.

And, how do you know i don't hunt other animals? Why is it that because i think shooting a dog is mean that you assume i'm a "gun hating liberal"?

No trying to educate anyone. Just stating my opinion that i think walking around the bush shooting coyotes is mean.

My argument is not ridiculous, genius. Its a pretty well recognized fact. Go read a book one day.

And, how do you know i don't hunt other animals? Why is it that because i think shooting a dog is mean that you assume i'm a "gun hating liberal"?

They aren't dogs...they are coyotes. :wallbash: go pet one if you think its a dog

I saw a girl smoking in the car with a baby in the back seat today...now Thats illegal....a new law brought in by our friendly liberals..actually it was the liberal from my town who thinks he is above the gun law that brought it in

Edited by Dara