First Kawartha Ice Fishing hole is going...?

Michael_Brown

Chemong Lake.

I have waited a long time for this. To punch a hole in a Kawartha lake (besides Scugog) and haul up some tasty panfish.

Myself and several close friends will be fishing on the south side of the causeway on Chemong Lake on Jan. 1, 2010.

The famous Ron Reyns might join us for a panfish beating and possibly the Elvis of Ontario ice fishing Matty Garvin might make an appearance.

Give us a honk on the way by or better yet grab your gear and join in. Lot's of room. (large coffee with two milk)

Frank at Bridgenorth Sport and Marine has assured me he will be awake and open at 6 am on Jan. 1, 2010 with lots of fresh minnows to donate to the local panfish herd.

Have a great holiday season.

Mike

BWPF_OOD_Ad.pdf

Edited by Michael Brown

:D

Large Coffee-TWO MILK!

Don't miss a beat do yah?

bet you have been waiting to pop that Ice Auger for how many years?

sure Michael!

Congrats BTW!

you have my contact info:

feel free

tight for time--but The ELVIS OF ICE ANGLING?

Dang--sounds tempting Dude

maybe the PM thing?

have the day noted!

Merry Christmas--TJ must have got ripped off as a child--Christmas and the Birthday Boy all in the same month

just kiddin

flames should be in your fire pits

Thanks for the invite

www.lake-simcoe.ca

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

it's great to see increased angling opportunities!

i lived there last winter and it was tough to see all those great lakes and have my auger sit in the basement collecting dust.

Welcome the Brite Side Doc !lots of lads and lassies have a Seasonal Static Stick--- Ice Fishing-GIZMO--that works like a Charm--to break the boredom--and perhaps invest in some Caloric Healthnot technical---- but i fabricated one--that WORKEDgood nuff for me--lolam not that good actually in reel life---spend an inordinate time on the ICE however in many capacities learned from local masters like Klatt-Wegman-Madsen-Joyce Clan-- Shane and Mc Caw--attentive student-lolTrust it is OK with you that i saved your design?it wont go anywhwere off this work stationHave all the FUN you are legally allowed and then someIce is Here YES--Cheers!

We'll either be walking out from my house on Buckhorn, or from Mars Marina on Chemong. I hope the ice conditions are conducive for walking, I still need to get my hands on a toboggan of some sort for hauling our stuff.

Jer, I have a childs wooden sleigh with the back rests on it, it is what I used when I was younger and more energetic. It will carry a five gallon pail ( for bait and for tackle and perch/crappie) along with a small backpack etc. I put stainless steel runners on the bottom of the skis and it pulls quite easily.

You are more than welcome to it if you want it. Just collecting dust anymore in my garage.

I am just around the corner from you. PM me.

Tom.

Hi Tom, I just might take you up on that. I'm gonna go look what Canadian Tire has and maybe what Frank at Bridgenorth Sports has as well.

I need something big enough to haul my tackle, my pop-up hut, auger, folding chair, beverages...geez the list keeps getting longer and the load bigger the more I think of it.