Hunting for cromies tommorow

vinnimon

I am heading out in the morning to a place I never fished.With an ofner i never met.A small poll as to haw many I catch.A camcorder will be there to prove to others how many were caught.This may settle some opinions.cheers Im off to go hunting.

your not going to Fish that same spot that your buddy posted on the other board are you? Sure there are lots of Fish there, but apparently several guys saw you guys and you werent exactly following the rules,..**cough** I mean laws. That post got yanked pretty quick lol.

I am heading out in the morning to a place I never fished.With an ofner i never met.A small poll as to haw many I catch.A camcorder will be there to prove to others how many were caught.This may settle some opinions.cheers Im off to go hunting.

who are ya fishing with... then I give a number :P

your not going to Fish that same spot that your buddy posted on the other board are you? Sure there are lots of Fish there, but apparently several guys saw you guys and you werent exactly following the rules,..**cough** I mean laws. That post got yanked pretty quick lol.
I was fishing for pickerel at the time.and two gents were fishing pike and such.Is that the place.No I drove to the far east to locate the endangered species called a cromie.A few seen and afew were caught.

Actually I wasnt with them at the time,It was another time that the same sort of incident occured.I never named anyone or pointed fingers at all,on any posts,whether on OFC or what ever site.All that was implied was to take a chill pill and relax.Oh but for the 2(not to be racist)fishing with 3 rods at the same time.I made my complaint to the authorities.Hint.