gulp alive

basskicker09

the baits themselves will freeze yes so i would assume the same for the tub of liquid

from another site

The freezing point is in the mid 20s degree F. It will not hurt the physical integrity of the baits to freeze and thaw. Having said that it is still not a good practice to have the baits go through repeated freeze/thaws over and over again. As for the container we did repeated freeze thaw testing on an upright bucket with no failures, but if this bucket is left on it's side when frozen it may rupture the seal and leak.

Edited by Wiser

does the liquid in gulp alive freeze if so when does it freeze i want to buy some and that is a big question i have had about it

Robert,

I used Gulp fish fry a lot last hard water season and the juice in the little jars, I found would turn to slush and would not affect it's effectiveness..... I also found that it turns to slush faster if the lid is left open. I usually carry those jars in my big white pale so that it's not left directly on top of the ice.

Once I use the last piece in the jar, I keep the juice for refilling other.... the lids do leak a little so I recommend not carrying the jars in your coat pockets ;)

Jacques

I mix everything with the gulp juice

Try this

Half a lime

1 shot gulp alive

1 shot your favorite booze

Let me know :lol:

Jees,with that recipe I think I will have walleye vision after one drink.after two I become the walleye,after three Im in lala land piucking my brains out. :stretcher::stretcher::stretcher: