you only THINK their friends

lew

Dang Lew I did not know that hurt you so much for me to change our date in July ;) JK I still want to get a make up date maybe for the first week if we get up there if not I will have to just bite the big one and take a day off from work to get out that would suck maybe I will be sick that day :stretcher:

I hope what ever it was that hurt ya heals quick for ya Lew. I know I have met some great people from the internet and hope that I keep them as friends for life and others can just be released back into the internet fish pond.

Big Cliff well said that about sums it up. I have one and only one BEST FRIEND he is my Bro From out in B.C. I know no matter what he will be there for me like ya said cliff we can go weeks or even a couple months and not talk but no matter what I will always be there its funny like that.

Sort of a standing joke between me and one of my best friends" why are you calling me? it`s not fishing season" We keep in touch, for 30 years, do stuff together besides fish, but not often, I know I can count on him if I need help, I try to avoid that. I am there for him! Just the way it is sometimes.

Cliff said it well!

Lew, Big Cliff said it very nicely, I'd like to add that if you make one good solid friend who you can count on to be there for you, you are lucky, any more than that, consider yourself rich. I have 2 such friends and consider myself very fortunate, we don't see each other that often any more because of family, work, distance, etc... but when we get together, it's like no time has passed since we saw each other last. I hope things work out for you, you seem like a stand up guy and I don't like seeing people down.

Musky season needs to get here quick, a good workout with a 50+incher should perk you up.

I feel, being a newbie here that I almost shouldn't comment on a subject like this,because I don't really know you Lew, but it seems to me the timing is awfully close to your daughters mishap. Somehow events like this are sometimes eye openers. Seems like we go through life coasting alot and every once in a while you get slammed into a wall and you are forced to open your eyes. Sometimes we don't like what we see. Anyway,I could be way off base here. If I am disregard what I've said. You know, you seem like a real nice guy Lew. You go out of your way to help others. I'm sure your handshake is as good as gold too. Whatever it is that driving you nuts,just give it a few days and I'm sure it won't seem quite as bad. Take care there big guy.

Edited by kennyman