My Ice Ride..

Curtis

Set-up a Photo Bucket account.

Up load your pictures.

Copy IMG code for the photo you want to post.

Paste the code into the message at the place you want the picture to appear.

You might want to put an empty line above and below the picture so that no text is wrapped.

it wouldn't let me view the photos without signing up

but it did try to set me up with a girl in Tottenham........

Same here Terry!

In fact I did have a conversation with the girl form Peterborough, never realized we had so much in common. She has 2 kids - 17 & 20. I got 2 kids 17 & 20. She has an excellent person husband (donkey) (dang word sensors) , I have a carp (female dog) (dang word sensors) of a wife. Her kids names are Steph and Bree. My kids names are Bree and Steph.

Took my chances and agreed to meet up with her. She told me her husband was going fishing for next weekend, I told my wife I was too.

It all fell into place when this broad gave me the address to meet her.

It was my address!

So crap, now I got a dilemma, do I go fishing or do I hang around on the weekend and meet this broad?

Cheers, Ron...

Same here Terry!

In fact I did have a conversation with the girl form Peterborough, never realized we had so much in common. She has 2 kids - 17 & 20. I got 2 kids 17 & 20. She has an excellent person husband (donkey) (dang word sensors) , I have a carp (female dog) (dang word sensors) of a wife. Her kids names are Steph and Bree. My kids names are Bree and Steph.

Took my chances and agreed to meet up with her. She told me her husband was going fishing for next weekend, I told my wife I was too.

It all fell into place when this broad gave me the address to meet her.

It was my address!

So crap, now I got a dilemma, do I go fishing or do I hang around on the weekend and meet this broad?

Cheers, Ron...

LOL..now thats funny

LOL Ron.. I just kept clicking on the striped topped life preservers and couldn't get them to open..

How fast will it go.. COMFORTABLY... ie can you keep up with guys on sleds? Was considering something like that last year... and also when you did bury it in the slush... how hard was it to get out???

Edited by irishfield

My nephew has a set on his quad. It will go in more places than my sled! Nice ride, he can take it up to 60 - 80 km/hr with em on. Towing his portable is a bit of an issue right now, there will be some mods done to his hitch/tow bar as when he gets into a turn and the hut starts sliding sideways, it will get hung up on the tracks. I know if they were around and reasonably priced when I bought my sled, it would have been a quad with tracks instead.

Cheers, Ron...

http://www.myfishingpictures.com/showphoto...at//ppuser/2618

The only thing that has ever stopped her is two feet of slush and a ft of snow ontop of the ice.. :P

She must be quite the ride, but I think she fools around on you!

I got a picture of her when I tried your link... :D

cupidfish.JPG

Edited by Jocko

quad.jpg

Did you have to modify the plow harness at all as far as the length goes????....I am thinking about buying a set of tracks, but the front tracks seem to really stick out from the bumper....right now, if I angle my plow to the last position, the blade is about 4" from the front tire...

Thanks...