WFN Ambassador?

limeyangler

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone else heard of this.

WFN was asking people to sign up to it a while ago. basically you write in to say why you think you would be a good 'Ambassador' for your region, and that they would look at all applications and respond in 30 days.

I applied....got an email confirmation saying they would reply in 30 days ( on 25th october)

30 days came and went, I emailed them a week after politely asking if there was any news......another 2 weeks have gone by and no reply to that.

I was really keen and understand fully that i might not make the grade, but the lack of response just made me wonder if anyone else had applied or heard back...lol...anyone?

Edited by limeyangler

I'm not gonna sulk...i'm not gonna sulk.....lol

I just sent you an email. There must have been a mix up with the database - your submission looks fine. You just need to create an account

i too got the email but for some reason cannot log on...

GBW - please send an email to [email protected] and I will look into it. There is an issue where if some users have an old account in the online shop then they can't create an Ambassador account. It's a simple fix, but I need to know your email address.

GBW - please send an email to [email protected] and I will look into it. There is an issue where if some users have an old account in the online shop then they can't create an Ambassador account. It's a simple fix, but I need to know your email address.

Thanks Jake. All is well here now as I was going back and forth with Gilbert in a few emails. I'm set up, did a blog report and good to go! Cheers.

Geoff

I just sent you an email. There must have been a mix up with the database - your submission looks fine. You just need to create an account

No help for mods... :(

Got any pull Jake? :D

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...