Any of you couch potatos wanna go boating??

irishfield

Have a crew member wavering with family illness isues. Will know by 11pm if they are in or out for sure... but at this time of year 3 guys in the boat is a safer crew out there. If you are interested in going Muskie Fishing.. 8:50 AM tomorrow (tuesday).. and you can be in Midland for launch time.. please send me a PM so I know that you are interested and will contact you by 11PM to say yah.. or na. to the position being available.

If need be, I can supply the appropriate muskie gear if you are handicapped in that regard.

-5C to start the day.. high of Zero and sunny with cloudy periods (we hope)...will be out for about 8 hours.. dress for ice fishing ;o)

Wayne

Edited by irishfield

Dear Rent-all Boss,

Mr. Daume was seen in my boat today and appears to have a severe case of anal glaucoma.

He will be absent from work on Tuesday December 8th for extensive testing of his desires to continue in his current occupation.

Dr. M. Lunge

Edited by irishfield

Dear Rent-all Boss,

Mr. Daume was seen in my boat today and appears to have a severe case of anal glycoma.

He will be absent from work on Tuesday December 8th for extensive testing of his desires to continue in his current occupation.

Dr. M. Lunge

Now that is funny!

If I didn't have a hole to fill myself Wayne!...

Didn't miss much lads... other than a BEAUTIFUL day on the water!! We didn't get much of that sun they promised. Boat's covered in ice head to toe.. thanks to the spray from 5 footers when coming back in. No issues launching or retrieving thanks to the ramp prep yesterday.

Sad.. but I think we may be done for the year. Some ice in the back bays... surface was 36 at the ramp... 42 out on the lake.

Dear Rent-all Boss,

Mr. Daume was seen in my boat today and appears to have a severe case of anal glaucoma.

Dr. M. Lunge

I gave the note to my boss and he said that he was sorry but my work-I-tess was worse then the case of anal glaucoma. he made me stay and work lol Thanks for the try Dr. M. Lunge but Dr Pay won in the end