this is crazy...are you friggen kidding me?

Gerritt

I think he hit that nail right on the head Lew !

If they're that bad.. take them to jail.. otherwise leave them alone!

I think it cost my old GF's Dad, in 1978, $25 a head to get me and 6 of her brothers one morning.... lol

Edited by irishfield

I think he hit that nail right on the head Lew !

If they're that bad.. take them to jail.. otherwise leave them alone!

I think it cost my old GF's Dad, in 1978, $25 a head to get me and her 6 brothers one morning.... lol

wow....i bet that cost ya more that a night in the tank lol....

I completely agree with you...but there has been times where that policy isn't put into play (keeping them the night) i don't necessarily agree with releasing them on the spot with a ticket, but I'm not in the position to disobey an order from an officer in charge.

This is Ron Burgeondy....saying, stay classy San Diego.....

and I'm out

To me this is blatant harassment and as an upstanding, tax paying resident of durham county you can bet your ass i will be writing my local designate to express my disdain with this situation. To me the police are here ON MY DIME to serve and protect me. In that situation i would expect them to either ask me to wait in the establishment i came from or for them to wait there until my ride showed up so that nothing happens to me or others around me. This is not unreasonable and i challenge you to suggest otherwise. In the meantime i will be sending an email requesting a full dismissal of those charges and expecting an apology for the lack of common sense in the policing of said offenders.

AA.

That's probably the same exact thing the drunks told the police officers when they were confronted!!!... and why they got a ticket too!

... a couple of yes sir and no sirs go a long way when you're talking to a Blue Meanie!!!

One day you will grow old and realize these things... or not!

That's probably the same exact thing the drunks told the police officers when they were confronted!!!... and why they got a ticket too!

... a couple of yes sir and no sirs go a long way when you're talking to a Blue Meanie!!!

Hey. yer stickin yer nose where it shouldn't be...

wow....i bet that cost ya more that a night in the tank lol....

I completely agree with you...but there has been times where that policy isn't put into play (keeping them the night) i don't necessarily agree with releasing them on the spot with a ticket, but I'm not in the position to disobey an order from an officer in charge.

This is Ron Burgeondy....saying, stay classy San Diego.....

and I'm out

So you have no discretion available to you when you are on the street? Just gotta do what then boss tells you, "just following orders, sir". We heard a lot of that at Nuremburg sixty years ago. Grow some balls and do what you think is right.

So just "bend over and take it" is what you suggest...