Hey Merry Christmas everyone

Syn

vi71m.jpg

Sharpening my treble hooks, applying my devcon 2ton to my muskie glidebaits, and thinking of 2010 summer fishing.

http://wtfcalls.net/reddit/xmas_light_wtf.php

Merry christmass to you also,shaping mine up or the bows tommorrow.I told my 2 girls to ask santa for 2 plainer boards for dad for xmass.They think its for tobaginning. :w00t::w00t: :w00t:Cheers and happy holidays

That '' Prank '' is something else right there..... :worthy::worthy:

But dude ,,, hold offf on the Merry Christmas will ya.. :wacko::blink::blink:

Still 20 something odd days away

I know but what a hoot it was for sure.I told them to wait until spring.But anyway on this particular day I do hand out my cheer,every year on the 4rth of dec.for 39 yrs.So happy hollidays then.cheers,Im celebrating tonight.

MErry Christmas...love the prank!!
Im still laughing about it. maybe I should send the wife out to get a husky jerk,but that might backfire on me.Many more to come.I asked her on day to look for jerk baits,she went upstairs and came back down holding a beer in her hand. :oops::oops:

Would also like to wish everybody happy holidays and a safe and happy hardwater season. I myself am making a jump to Ice fishing, and 99% sure I'll be joining that Bass Fishing Tournament club in Lindsay during the bass season, hopefully tournament fishing gets me to learn a few times.

Now most importantly, how many more days until the BPS spring classic??

Merry Christmas,

MTBF