Bow hunt success

Jay T

Hi guys, FINALLY things came together for me last night!

I got out to one of my stands that was having a lot of sign. Gun season was just last week so the deer were hiding in the thick stuff. I got set up and I didn't even get my bow up to me and a deer was moving towards me, but he or she must of heard me and walked around me in the bush. 5 pm rolls around and the bush is coming to life, I hear deer coming towards me, I stand up get ready and a buck pops out and a fawn doe, he was all over that doe but they head away from me. Then a smaller buck comes out and the other buck turns around and heads for him to fight! They both arch up and get into a battle, the bigger buck chases off the smaller one and and stands quartering away to me, he then starts to move towards the small buck again and stops at 35 yrds I let him have it and I smoked him he had a real hard time leaving the field. He didn't make it 30 yrds and piled up.

So here is the deer I shot last night, not a monster but a good buck and meat in the freezer. I didn't have my camera with me, so no picture from the bush.

100_2937.JPG

100_2940.JPG