Does anyone have...

kemper

Anyone out there that has a tip section to a Raven IM6 13'6" float rod? Warranty will get me a fix...eventually but seeing as its prime season and my other float rods are way too weak for the big water I have been fishing (the raven is too but thats another issue) I need a quick fix. I COULD just cut about a foot out of it and repair it myself but that will kill my chances of EVER getting a replacement from Raven I'm sure.

Yes, I realize I am a loogan. Have your laugh, but seriously does anyone have a top section for the 13'6" IM6

Thanks all

Kemper

Time to upgrade? lol

I have a 13'6 Raven IM6 as one of my spares, you are more then welcome to borrow the top section until your warranty replacement comes in.

Only prob is I'm in Barrie and you're in Whitby...

Edited by BillM

Oh its been time to upgrade for a while but I am a student and well, its float rod or food. Tough decision I know, but a guys gotta eat!

Thanks for the offer Bill, Ill see what other options comes my way but I may just take you up on that

Oh its been time to upgrade for a while but I am a student and well, its float rod or food. Tough decision I know, but a guys gotta eat!

Thanks for the offer Bill, Ill see what other options comes my way but I may just take you up on that

get the float rod and keep some fish for food win win situation lol

two weeks

You do know thats the industry standard token answer for "how long will a replacement take". Its written in the sales rep./ customer service handbook as the default answer to any question involving time lol.

Actually let me know how you make out..............i have an IM8 14' with a missing tip that i never got sent in over the summer (procrastination can be my weakness at times, more like just plain busy)

i'm not familiar with float rods but if the tip is anything like a regular rod, i'd just take it into a decent tackle shop, pay $5 to get it replaced. 5 mins and it's done. unless you are missing a few inches.. then please disregard. :D

Kemper, you can have mine till you get yours back....just don't eat it!

I live in the Shwa so I can drop it off, I don't think my PM works here so let me know where to meet you and when.

Cheers

RR

Thanks for the offer, but I probably need a couple weeks to get my school work done anyways.

The tackle shop I dropped it off at is great and they said they were sending it out and that raven usually turns rods around for them same day? seemed strange to me too but I dont see why the tackle shop would have any reason to lie about it especially since I didnt even buy the rod there?