One Last Report - 2008-2009 Review

Leecher

Here's a little video I want to share with you before I'm off on the hunt for deer. I know you've seen those before but the 2008 - 2009 season was a blessing for me..... wasn't able to go out as much but got to be thankful for times I was able to. Special thanks goes out to my friend Paul for getting me into some of the best fish I've ever experienced.

Last year I got into quantity but this year was about quality, from first to PB's..... got to love that. All this to say that it was a phenomenal season for me and I'm thankful for that.

Now I know that for some of you guys the steel season is just beginning and want to say GOOD LUCK to all of you on your quest for them beauties. That includes the musky hunters.... keep it up guys, love your reports!!!

As for the hunters going into a new riffle season, be safe, shoot straight and best of luck.

I won't be online for some time cause out in the bush.... no service provider but will report back in mid November with maybe a another report of sort :P Got to go pack now and get ready!!!

Hope you enjoy

Leechman

great Report and i really enjoyed the video. Congrats on all the pbs this year and goodluck with the deer hunt.

Matt

Thanks Matt!!!

I love seeing that big Largemouth of yours. How long was it?

Thanks Mike!!! It was 21 1/2" long :canadian:

Can't see your vid cause I'm on my phone, but I enjoyed all your reports this season.... Even though they made me jealous from time to time. Good luck with the hunt!

Thanks Ryan!!!

great video.

Thanks Skud!!!

Great Video and season. I love the slime coming off the Whitefish!

Thanks Bubbles!!!

Thanks Mike!!! It was 21 1/2" long :canadian:

wow, It was a chunky fish. My largemouth I caught on my Grandmas lake was 21" on the nose but it was a skinny fish, 14" girth I think it was.

Just shows what a few more inches can do to weight 4lb 10oz vs 5lb 6oz....Perhaps I should go at the end of August next year lol

i think your getting the hang of this program jaques!

congrats on the great season and its only going to get better .

ice-fishing is comming up and you know your the tip-up master .

BIG white fish on the list BIG!

remmember that 4.8 lbs whitefish from last year?

IMG_0405.jpg

YEAH THaTS WHAT!!!! B)B)B)

looks like a great year!!!

Cheers!

Thanks LBH!!!

Great video, thanks for sharing that!

Joey

Thanks Joey!!!

Great recap on a great season :clapping: ...for you anyways. lol That largemount was awesome man. :thumbsup_anim:

Always enjoy your reading your posts! Good luck hunting!!

Jon

Thanks Jon!!! Always appreciate your kind and thoughtful comments to my reports B)

wow, It was a chunky fish. My largemouth I caught on my Grandmas lake was 21" on the nose but it was a skinny fish, 14" girth I think it was.

Just shows what a few more inches can do to weight 4lb 10oz vs 5lb 6oz....Perhaps I should go at the end of August next year lol

Thanks Mike!!! It sure was a chunky one.... August or September are both good months for them largies :)

Excellent video! Looks like you had a great season. Alot nice fish and different species. Thanks for sharing. Good luck in the bush!

Thanks Johnny!!!

i think your getting the hang of this program jaques!

congrats on the great season and its only going to get better .

ice-fishing is comming up and you know your the tip-up master .

BIG white fish on the list BIG!

remmember that 4.8 lbs whitefish from last year?

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh191/f...ke/IMG_0405.jpg

YEAH THaTS WHAT!!!! B)B)B)

Thanks Kevin!!! Those whities are something else..... great fight and a blast to catch B) Now I just can't wait :D

My sucky internet nowadays is way too slow for me to see the video. But I know ya had a good year Jacques.

Thanks Andrew!!! The vids are great to make but to some, are a pain to download and I totally understand your dilemma.

AWESOME VID MY FRIEND.

Hows the hunting going?

Thanks Brian!!!

Haven't seen any so far... only scrapes and dunk.... apples and carrots have been chewed on but it's mostly at night. Need some frosty days to get them active during the day. Going back up this Thursday morning for another crack at it B)

Good luck to you!!!

Jacques

Awesome job Jacques! :thumbsup_anim:

That's a great production.

Now,

When's the hunting video coming?!!!!

Hmmmmmmm?

Thanks Grant!!! Hunting video Hmmmmmm.... it's doable but would require a camera man while the action is unfolding.... Instead I'll try and get some footage of the area I'm hunting. Going back tomorrow morning :D