my SSM area some what "report"

redneck666

well, im not too sure how this is going to go but here they are, fishin pictures from around the algoma district. :thumbsup_anim:

steelhead (looked bigger than it does in the picture) caught on the whitefish setup. lol i chased this thing down the pier trying to cast the tear drop in front of its mouth about 4 times and on the 5th, it finally took it.

Picture038.jpg

whitefish caught on tear drop with split shot 3 feet up the line. caught off the western pier at soo locks

Picture037.jpg

small lake trout caught at a lake that will remain un-named, only got this one trout there but theres deffinately plenty more than that.... it was caught on a mepps furry aglia #3 i believe. we shoulda caught more but do to improper trolling and poorly picked still fishing spots, we once again only got that one. i wont be makin the same mistakes again lol.

Picture029.jpg

pink salmon caught with a glow in the dark 3/4oz little cleo first cast about 7:00pm august 28th

Picture052.jpg

Picture050.jpg

Picture053.jpg

king salmon caught by drifting roe below the power house at soo locks at about 7:30am it measured 28"

Picture054.jpg

i dont know if you can see this picture but, this is my 12 inch perch caught by st joseph island on a plain hook and worm without a sinker at about 7:00pm august 20th

Picture055.jpg

there are more photos but i have no clue where the ones of my 'eyes went.....

Edited by bigredneck

Henry put up a great thread for uploading pics..

http://www.ofncommunity.com/forums/index.p...p;hl=imageshack

I noticed you already have a pic posted to your account.. You must have had to resize the image to the maximum size with is 250kb or less in order for that to work so you must have the image editing software. So just resize and upload the rest of them to your account. Then click on the image to get the full size, right click on it to display the properties and copy and paste the adress (URL) from the image in order to insert it into the thread. The {Insert Image} icon is located beside the smiley face. Click on it and paste the URL inside the text space, click on it and presto, INSTANT GRATIFICATION!!

photo-5402.jpg

Hope this helps.

cheers

HD

hmmm.....pink eh??

Nice fish man keep it up

TDunn

not telling you to be a dink...more because it's important to be able to ID the fish you catch considering that they have special regulations...

do your homework homeboy. look at a few of your pics and see what you find!! is that a steelhead? is that a pink?

http://www.fishcreeksalmon.org/atlantic-salmon-id.htm

.. I was waiting for those. ;)