LAST NIGHT FISHING

DMASSE

Hello

Went out last night again to fish the underbanks for BROWNY'S again, and last night pull off great.

I ended up with 2 good browns the first was a nice clean male about 5lbs and the second was a nice clean female, I was in a area by myself and couldnt take a photo of the male but my fishing partner was near me for the second fish...

Tons of fresh salmon in the river and most were aggressive and we caught tons of them......

here is a pic of the female... the second pic is a female from last year at this time

Hope you enjoy

Dave

DSC02839.jpg

Last years brown in the same undercut

davebrown.jpg

Or trolls.. :whistling:

Seriously I've never heard of the underbanks LOL!

BTW, I now personally hate your hometown. Drove back from the camp on Sunday behind a convoy of campers being driven by it's blue haired occupants.

Have you ever considered visiting New Liskeard during the IPM?

Apparantly 15 odd thousand blue hairs do. :whistling:

A normally 7 hour drive took 12. :whistling:

(Sorry for the post hijack btw)

Nice Fish Dave,...thanks for calling me ya dooooosh,....lol,..Just kidding. is the spot you told me about last time we went out?

BTW, given your size,..I would guess the first to be more like 7-8lbs and the second over 10 no doubt. ;)

Edited by StoneFly

MIKE

Yes its my favorite area, we have been there many times... Misfit, not the Humber, but caught a crap load of browns there in the past...

Solo ::: Its the undercuts of the banks, there is a river that I go to with about 6 different places that hold fish under the bank and you drift a fly or bag at the beginning of the undercut and you usually pull out a hiddden fish..

And fidel your the only troll I know :whistling:

Misfit, not the Humber, but caught a crap load of browns there in the past...

LOL Misfit,someone got it right.LOL

Dave,I fished the humber for almot 20 years,along with many other rivers back in the late 70,s and 80,s, and there are many places along the whole river that holds undercuts and big fish.

And yes,the Humber holds a crap load of browns.

Edited by misfish

Seriously I've never heard of the underbanks LOL!

BTW, I now personally hate your hometown. Drove back from the camp on Sunday behind a convoy of campers being driven by it's blue haired occupants.

Have you ever considered visiting New Liskeard during the IPM?

Apparantly 15 odd thousand blue hairs do. :whistling:

A normally 7 hour drive took 12. :whistling:

(Sorry for the post hijack btw)

yip. My folks were there!! Something like 80k showed during the 5 days. Never seen anything like it. Campers on the 11 as far as the eye can see!! :w00t:

Sorry D, noice fish.

Great report and pics Dave :thumbsup_anim:

Such a beautiful and colorful fish..... I bet that thing gave you a good fight!!!

Looking at your second pic.... remember you posting it cause I was the last one to reply to your report :lol: and what a hawg :w00t:B)

http://www.ofncommunity.com/forums/index.p...c=31260&hl=

Thanks for sharing

Leechman