Need Your Help Everybody

brandon

Hey Everybody,

As some of you know I spend most of my time down in the Photography area of OFC. Posting photos on here has really helped me get where I am today with photography. Feedback goes a long way. If any of you are familiar with the photog section, you'll remember last month I travelled to Alaska to photograph Grizzly Bears. When I got home I submitted one of the photos to a Contest. I was notified this morning that my photo had been chosen by judges out of 1100 entries as a top 12 finalist and now it's up to the public to choose their favourite.

This is where I need your help. If any of you have a moment to spare, please send a vote my way. The voting page is located here:

http://www.naturetrust.bc.ca/photocontest_voting.php

As I mentioned my photo is the one with the Grizzlies.....it also says "bbroderick" underneath.

Thanks in advance!!

Brandon Broderick

Edited by brandon

Just voted Brandon, some amazing pictures on there.

I just bought a E620 myself (with the 2 kits lens) ... should be picking it up today or tomorrow ... i can't wait. Hopefully I'll be able to contribute a bit to the photography section and also hope to get some feedback/tips from you pros :D.

Good luck on the contest!

Thanks for the votes and the bump guys.

Category winners get a photo album that holds 40 13x19" prints and a camera bag...worth about $150 in total and the grand prize winner gets a Nikon D90 Camera and 18-105mm lens I believe worth about $1500.

and frozen fire, make sure you've picked your favorite photo in each category. I know that's where some people have had problems before

Thanks again guys

Hey Everybody,

As some of you know I spend most of my time down in the Photography area of OFC. Posting photos on here has really helped me get where I am today with photography. Feedback goes a long way. If any of you are familiar with the photog section, you'll remember last month I travelled to Alaska to photograph Grizzly Bears. When I got home I submitted one of the photos to a Contest. I was notified this morning that my photo had been chosen by judges out of 1100 entries as a top 12 finalist and now it's up to the public to choose their favourite.

This is where I need your help. If any of you have a moment to spare, please send a vote my way. The voting page is located here:

http://www.naturetrust.bc.ca/photocontest_voting.php

As I mentioned my photo is the one with the Grizzlies.....it also says "bbroderick" underneath.

Thanks in advance!!

Brandon Broderick

Is there something wrong with the link? tried 3 times, keeps coming back with "page not found"