fishing this Sunday what to use

skinny

ok it's looking like this Sunday might be my last chance to get out fishing for awhile. I would like it to be productive fishing and will be prob in the same ponds I have been going too.

the temp in our area for sunday says a high of 25 and mix of sun and cloud

lookin for any pointers for this time of year

i will prob be on the pond by 630am

I would probably start with a rod and maybe a reel, a hook and sinker would be helpful as well. Oh, I almost forgot, if one threads a worm onto the hook the probability of a fish taking the the bait rises exponetialy. The next thing i would suggest is an alarm clock, to help you get up on time.

As I am not familiar with the ponds that you go to, this is he best advice I can give right now.

I would probably start with a rod and maybe a reel, a hook and sinker would be helpful as well. Oh, I almost forgot, if one threads a worm onto the hook the probability of a fish taking the the bait rises exponetialy. The next thing i would suggest is an alarm clock, to help you get up on time.

As I am not familiar with the ponds that you go to, this is he best advice I can give right now.

Hee Hee Hee

(I mean, whats a guy expect?)

if you are targeting the bass in those ponds...

grab a pack or two of Senko's ( black/blue) or Berkley sinking worm- (watermelon colour) from Crappy Tire and some weedless hooks...

rig the worms Wacky style

( both of the above can be found by searching Youtube.com)

toss the line out and let them it bottom... gently jig it to bring it off bottom a foot or so

if you get nothing by the time it is half way back to your boat... reel it in and cast it out again...

work the shore lines and keep your boat about 10-15 yards off shore...

Good luck bro

I'm a bit of a newbie myself but what I found works really well for me when flipping is a tube jig with a weighted hook. Jig it up about a foot just like you would with a worm and then give it some time to sink, as the weight is light and it'll take time. Just be sure to watch the line since there won't be tension on it as it's sinking.

Anyone have any thoughts on this method? I just started playing around with different ways of putting on weights with different plastics and found this to work best.

Hope this helps

what colours are good fr this time of year

i know few weeks ago there was a guy on the pond I go to that was using white tubes

I have few pkg of tubes not sure if i have tube jigs (proper ones) i will have to look

I really should get some pics of what i have cause i have a bunch of stuff I'm not sure how to use

what colours are good fr this time of year

i know few weeks ago there was a guy on the pond I go to that was using white tubes

I have few pkg of tubes not sure if i have tube jigs (proper ones) i will have to look

I really should get some pics of what i have cause i have a bunch of stuff I'm not sure how to use

scroll up and look at the colours that were working for me ;)