So....

Greencoachdog

Still cold and rainy??? :dunno:

Where ? Here?

Great day today,but rain and showers and cooler temps are coming again.

The east coast is in for a smack down from Bill. Thier calling for 175 mph winds when he hits.

Edited by misfish

Hot ... steamy ... and well all round mississipi'ish ...dog ... why do you ask ?

But tomorrow ... in the mountains in kay-bec I expect a much cooler breezier ... shall we say speckled weather :) .... leavin for the ZEC tonight at 1:45 am ... wooooooohoooooo

And this year I am bringin the wimmin-folk

Edited by camillj

.... leavin for the ZEC tonight at 1:45 am ... wooooooohoooooo

And this year I am bringin the wimmin-folk

May the noctournal emissions of a thousand poxed Camels fester upon your bedpillow for a fortnight for telling me that!!! :angry:

I'll be expecting a full report with multiple pics on my desk upon your return!!!

Still cold and rainy??? :dunno:

Someone's been out in the heat too long........ :P

For the past 10 days or so it's been hot n' steamy........

Fish have relocated in the Great Lake somewhat, but you know basically where they are.

Now if I was coming from somewhere from like the south like 'Bama I would stay put knowing that some big FISH would pull you overboard......... :lol:

I would TRIPLE DAWG DARE that fish!!! :lol:

LOL.........do you know what a Triple Dawg Dare will get you up here........get your tongue ready for a COLD flag pole son.......... :P

Know you do realize BIG FISH (up here in God's country) are not those crummy things you boys south of the Dixie line call "catfish"......up here they are called........well you know where this is going and I don't want to upset them catfish chasers......here kitty, here kitty......LOL.... :lol:

LOL.........do you know what a Triple Dawg Dare will get you up here........get your tongue ready for a COLD flag pole son.......... :P

Know you do realize BIG FISH (up here in God's country) are not those crummy things you boys south of the Dixie line call "catfish"......up here they are called........well you know where this is going and I don't want to upset them catfish chasers......here kitty, here kitty......LOL.... :lol:

... and you would be talking aboot the "wet sock" Wall-ice???

May the noctournal emissions of a thousand poxed Camels fester upon your bedpillow for a fortnight for telling me that!!! :angry:

I'll be expecting a full report with multiple pics on my desk upon your return!!!

now there's a visual I just didnt need ... specially with a name like Camilleri :)

Anyhow .. no worries dawg ... you'll get your report .... compleat with pitchers