Russia - Pic Intensive!!

highdrifter

First off, congratulations on the engagement Fidel!

I'd have to say, that was a stellar report mang! It's too bad you didn't get into some big water fishing, cuz I'm sure there are some brutes to be had out there. But I have a feeling that your time will come out there again. That is an experience and a half and looked like fun, I think next time it'll be more chilled for you and some big fish to be had. BTW, how was the brew out there?

Thanks brah. I advised Tanya that I wouldn't go back there unless there was a Heli fishing trip involved!

Drank lots of Baltika beer, it was alright. German suds will always reign supreme in my book though.

Great report and awesome pics Fidel :thumbsup_anim:

That was a long read and truly enjoyed it..... felt like I was tagging along!!!

Good on ya for poping the big question :thumbsup_anim: and congratulations to both of you :clapping:

Thanks for sharing your trip with us

Jacques

Congrats on the engagement there Fidel!

Didn't look like fishing was the top priority on the trip but fascinating report all the same.

Maybe i will run into you again down by the harbour one day despite all the life changes.

Again congrats!

Congrats on the engagement. As long as she lets you fish when you want, cooks a few meals and is a good mother.........your good to go. I think the hardest part about a marriage is getting through the actual wedding ( both financially and emotionally ) Good luck in the future.

Congrats on the engagement. As long as she lets you fish when you want, cooks a few meals and is a good mother.........your good to go. I think the hardest part about a marriage is getting through the actual wedding ( both financially and emotionally ) Good luck in the future.

Date's set for the 19th of June next year. I hope it's enough time to get ready, financialy and emotionaly. So far so good though.

Say hey to Telly for me if you see him.

cheers

Date's set for the 19th of June next year. I hope it's enough time to get ready, financialy and emotionaly. So far so good though.

Say hey to Telly for me if you see him.

cheers

You won't be missing the Lakair G2G to get married Fidel???? If you have the banquet up there, I'm sure we could accommodate tons of folks with a deluxe fish fry!