boq this fall

crusty

He was recommending reefs in blue. Do you know the name of the color in question Sheldon. There seem to be a million colour combo's.

It seemed from 500 yards that he had three or more inlines all out one side (downwind) of the boat. This way there was no stalling of the boards.

How do you run three inlines off one side? Is there a planer system like this? Or does he just own 3-4 right side planers w/differnt lenghts?

Yes I was droolling over the brand new Lund 2025 w/ 250 Verado...

I do not want to reply for Mark and what he was doing. I will mention on some days the fish love the action of inlines on one side because of the side slip and speed. If the fish are taking baits on the port side you want to switch all of your baits and inlines to that side. I have often trolled with six boards on only one side of the boat.

Blue top with white belly was a hot bait in January.

Fish On...

-sheldon

Edited by eye-tracker

I do not want to reply for Mark and what he was doing. I will mention on some days the fish love the action of inlines on one side because of the side slip and speed. If the fish are taking baits on the port side you want to switch all of your baits and inlines to that side. I have often trolled with six boards on only one side of the boat.

Blue top with white belly was a hot bait in January.

Fish On...

-sheldon

get out of here Sheldon! :) :) :) :) :)