Water Safety Commercial

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

I don't understand the point to it.

Calm water, he had his lifejacket on, practically in town, and the OPP has to buy TV time to say they are going to bust him.

How bout the seadoo add showing the boat going 50mph with nobody wearing a life jacket.

Guest ThisPlaceSucks
What part of staying away from a hydro dam did you not understand?

hahahahahahahaha

i think you gotta watch it again dara...hehehe

"This message is brought to you by the Ontario Provincial Police & Ontario Power Generation"

Sounds like a partnership, and besides, it's the OPP that will be giving you the fine.

"This message is brought to you by the Ontario Provincial Police & Ontario Power Generation"

Sounds like a partnership, and besides, it's the OPP that will be giving you the fine.

Public service ads eh

I guess they have the statistics and know where the safety money should be spent

Edited by Dara

HEHE

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Is it just me or does it sound like Mike Rowe in that

Is it just me or does it sound like Mike Rowe in that

I recently saw his show working on an Alaskan fishing trawler...I wonder if he wished he had his "wonder boner".

I don't understand the point to it.

Calm water, he had his lifejacket on, practically in town, and the OPP has to buy TV time to say they are going to bust him.

How bout the seadoo add showing the boat going 50mph with nobody wearing a life jacket.

legally, you don't have to wear a life jacket in a seadoo boat. you don't have to wear one on a pwc either if you have the proper equipment on board. not a smart idea, but that is the way the law is written.

You also don't need paddles if you have an anchor...and vice versa.

I've never understood that.

I had an OPP safety check once, and the officer saw my anchor with an indiscriminant amount of rope (probably not enough, it's pretty shallow around here) and said "Oh, I see you have an anchor so you don't need any paddles". I had paddles in a side compartment but he didn't want to see them.

Seems to me, one is for moving and the other is for staying put. How are they interchangable?