Just got a cool offer

BITEME

Just got of the phone with my Commander

I have been selected as one of the few in the Central Arctic region to sit a Course in June

MED. A-3 (Marine Emergency Duties Course)

This course provides basic safety training for crewmembers on:· Fishing vessels not more than 150 GT; · Small commercial vessels not more than 150 GT, including passenger vessels, with unberthed accommodation only, but not including ferries, on Home Trade IV and Minor Waters voyages. This is an 8-hour course, done in one day. The exam is a simple 25 question multiple choice. You receive your certification upon successful completion. I.D. is required. (CDN#s are now required by Transport Canada)

SVOP (Small Vessel Operator Proficiency Course)

This is a stand-alone course addressing the particular needs for some minimum standards of training for operators of: · Commercial vessels, other than tugs, up to 5 Gross Tonnage operating not more than 25 miles offshore · Fishing vessels up to 15 Gross Tonnage or 12 meters overall length operating not more than 25 miles offshore. This is a 26 hour course and is done in 3 days from 8:30 a.m. each day. The course ends with a 40-question multiple-choice exam which if successfully completed gives you your certificate. I. D. Is required. (CDN#s are now required by Transport Canada)

I kinda feel like a full spread peacock at the moment im excited

Peter