The WarCanoe Adventures.

Moosebunk

Thanks again Drew for the time you put into this report I had many chuckles your vocabulary is rich in poetry excitement and I got to love the sarcasm :lol:

If you catch a Sturgeon on the next trip I dare you to kiss the beast on the lips.You have been dared :D

Good to see ya out with that Esox Kid but seriously never had Fajitas yup he is a young Lad hope to meet up with you both one day.

Lets forget about the technicalities.OK I did I prefered 47 and 49 inches.

One more Question how is it that you abuse Rhonda time after time but she just comes back for more?

How many props and scars does she get while on the French?

Do you have pics of poor Rhonda's wounds. :stretcher:

Supper was late tonite for the family my fault but who cares I enjoyed the long read of your adventure :clapping:

MTP

Someday folks will talk about the legend of Moosebunk...............10' tall, hands as big as garbage can lids, one stroke of the paddle he would travel a mile...catch 10 fish with every cast.

Truly you are a master angler...incredible report.

One more Question how is it that you abuse Rhonda time after time but she just comes back for more?

How many props and scars does she get while on the French?

Do you have pics of poor Rhonda's wounds. :stretcher:

Funny that you remember "Rhonda." :D

Still on the first prop, it's been filed down a few times but I haven't had to straighten this one out with the hammer yet. Have a brand new one that I'll put on once I move south, if I keep the motor.

The French in spring isn't usually as hard on the motor as is the Moose in summer and sometimes fall.

I used to think Johnson/Evindrude had the toughest skegs, I'm sitting on the fence now. Rhond'a been good to take some of what she has but, this is why up here a 15 maybe 20hp is the best to have. They can rebound OK from direct hits but the bigger motors suffer way more if they smoke something at full out.

Skeg1.jpg

Skeg2.jpg

Absolutely amazing story telling Moosebunk, it seemed like I was there with you but was glad I wasn't in a few pictures. I thought I was bad on my lower end of the motor, yours makes mine look like new. Thank you again for taking the time to share with us.