Montreal Here We Come...

John

Oh and Cliff, I meant to add that I'd really appreciate your recipe for those great pepperettes you so kindly brought us.

Roy, it is simple:

Shoot one deer

clean and take it to the Menonite butcher

order pepperetts

pay him money and enjoy.

I started with 30 lbs of them last fall, you got the last package I had so you'll just have to wait until next year.

Cliff, I think that you are going to have to find a nice cool (secret) place to age those pepperettes a little longer. Either that or order 60# this year... :lol:

Just like Ceasar Milan,I like my pack calm and submissive

A couple of laps around the bath in a fetus position normally does the trick :lol:

Oh Tybo ,the jacket I wore just for you

I promise to have the new logos on

The fetal position is only half the problem. Cliff and Barbara were in there so long, not only was I on my knees, but screaming for mercy with cold water spraying on my back.............. :w00t:

I had noticed this when I first saw the pics but it's worth noting that everyone aboard is wearing a PFD. Leading by example is a great teacher. Good on ya for all wearing them.

I had noticed this when I first saw the pics but it's worth noting that everyone aboard is wearing a PFD. Leading by example is a great teacher. Good on ya for all wearing them.

The best PFD is the one you will wear Roy. Marc provided the best.

The fetal position is only half the problem. Cliff and Barbara were in there so long, not only was I on my knees, but screaming for mercy with cold water spraying on my back.............. :w00t:

That visual brings back the memories. I am laughing so hard right now.

Heck, if you think reading the posts is fun, you should have been there!!!!!! :thumbsup_anim:

Hey John, has Barb been reading any of these posts?

Every damn one Cliff......lol..