our new Pup!

tinbanger

with the passing of our last dog about a year plus ago it was time to bring in a new member to the family .

DSCF1622.jpg

Sadie is a 13 week old Shepard/lab mix .Great little dog so far .Excellent temperment , no too timid but also not to agressive.House trained 80% of the time and is getting better on the leash .

She is a Midland native so I'm hoping she will be some good luck this year on Gbay.

TB

wow, you can totally see both breeds in her. Big shepard ears and that lab nose.

cool little doggie, and she looks like shell be loads of fun.

My uncle breeds german shepards, and you wouldnt believe how timid those "police" dogs can be lol. One of his own is actually named "sissy" lol

She sure is cute Dave!!! My Sheppards ears didn't stand until he was 16 wks old...he liked to carry things, the bigger the better, sometimes it was a basket ball others, a 2x4x6'...could take ya out at the knees...lol

I'm sure you guys will all enjoy her and leave Matt very jealous :P

Maureen

according to the animal shelter where i got him thats exactly the mix my dog has too, though my fella weighs in a 160lbs so maybe there something else in there, he's a very good dog, couldn't ask for better from an animal his size, congrats im sure you'l have a blast with her.