An interesting product!

One on the hat and back of both ankles and I think you'd never ever get bit again. I hate wearing the heavy wool socks in the summer up in Temagami but that's the only thing I've found that prevents the ankle biting.

I can see how they would work, as they work on the same principle I have been using for years to deal with deer flys.

Should you not have these stickies handy, try this:

When Mr. Deer fly is buzzing your head, simple put you hand on top of your head, palm down. Mr. Deer FLy will not be able to resist landing on that nice juicey piece of meat. Whack 'em with your other hand! Then, as he is stunned, hit him with a paddle to further stun him. Pour gasoline onto Mr. FLy and ignite. You can then assume that he is indeed stunned and proceed to burrying him in the ground, at a minimum depth of 4ft. Frost line and what not. Place a large boulder on top of the now filled in hole and have a Haz Mat team camp out by the rock, for a minimum of 7 days. If the rock does not move in that time frame, you will be safe to assume that the fly has met it's maker.

Feel free to repeat when required!

HH

I can see how they would work, as they work on the same principle I have been using for years to deal with deer flys.

Should you not have these stickies handy, try this:

When Mr. Deer fly is buzzing your head, simple put you hand on top of your head, palm down. Mr. Deer FLy will not be able to resist landing on that nice juicey piece of meat. Whack 'em with your other hand! Then, as he is stunned, hit him with a paddle to further stun him. Pour gasoline onto Mr. FLy and ignite. You can then assume that he is indeed stunned and proceed to burrying him in the ground, at a minimum depth of 4ft. Frost line and what not. Place a large boulder on top of the now filled in hole and have a Haz Mat team camp out by the rock, for a minimum of 7 days. If the rock does not move in that time frame, you will be safe to assume that the fly has met it's maker.

Feel free to repeat when required!

HH

Too funny.... :w00t:

Thanks Glen for sharing.... Never seen this product before and wish I had cause them dam things will drive you nuts over a short period of time..... no matter what you do to eliminate them, they're always coming back for more and double in numbers :w00t:

Jacques