Lakair G2G

Hello Just wondering when the G2G will be this year! I had called Kevin to to book my site and he told me that most of the gang were heading up later this year because of the bass opener being the last sat of June!! Just trying to see what everyones thoughts were and whos planning on comming thanks for the input. BMM

Yup, 26th, 27th, 28th weekend this year Mike....it's all Roy's fault.. :lol:

Should be camping spots available, but I think cottages are pretty full by now as there is

another group there that weekend.

There is a thread on it if you do a quick search...

Why mess with a good thing Roy? I will be there whenever and wherever as long as I am able. Get enough beer into me and I will sleep in the darn outhouse.....That will leave a spot it cottage ?? with the lovely Barbara.

Sorry ... didn't mean to bugger everybody up. :thumbsup_anim: But, it's done now, next year for the first time someone else can decide the date AND PLACE!

I'll set the date and place for next year Roy. What weekend and place do you recommend? :dunno:

Get enough beer into me and I will sleep in the darn outhouse.....

Perfect. :thumbsup_anim: Finally some company and warmth. :D

I'll set the date and place for next year Roy. What weekend and place do you recommend? :dunno:

Perfect. :thumbsup_anim: Finally some company and warmth. :D

You don't snore, do you?...... :sleeping_02:

I just received an email saying my teaching assignment for June is cancelled, which apparently frees me up for the G2G if there's any room available. I know I'm late but ya can't blame a guy fer tryin'. I still need to confirm the cancellation. It may well be re-scheduled or something like that but I'd sure like to get after those Nipissing fish, especially of the green trout variety. I guess they'll have transmogrified into bass by then, huh?

I can sleep in my over-sized SUV if I can park on a corner of a campsite or get a site of my own. I don't mind paying rent. Then there's the problem of getting out to the fishies. I have no boat. I'm a good durable swimmer but not with a rod & reel in hand.

JF

You don't snore, do you?...... :sleeping_02:

No one's ever complained. :D

I just received an email saying my teaching assignment for June is cancelled, which apparently frees me up for the G2G if there's any room available. I know I'm late but ya can't blame a guy fer tryin'. I still need to confirm the cancellation. It may well be re-scheduled or something like that but I'd sure like to get after those Nipissing fish, especially of the green trout variety. I guess they'll have transmogrified into bass by then, huh?

I can sleep in my over-sized SUV if I can park on a corner of a campsite or get a site of my own. I don't mind paying rent. Then there's the problem of getting out to the fishies. I have no boat. I'm a good durable swimmer but not with a rod & reel in hand.

JF

Check with Kevin or Leslie at Lakair John, hopefully they can accomodate. I don't have a problem with you parking next to me (I sleep in my van, when not in the outhouse) if that's all it takes to get you there! :)

Chris, that must be a typo. You must've meant 'upwind' eh?

With some guys there is no such thing as upwind. I can introduce you to a guy who can .... well, never mind. Just trust me. There is no upwind when he's polished off a dozen Black Labels and a jar of pickled eggs. He could clear the Air Canada Centre on a given day (almost any Saturday or Sunday morning).

I've cleared a small cottage on occasion but he's a master blaster.

JF

I just confirmed with Kevin that I'll be there Fri/Sat this year. I'll be in a tent mind you....haven't done that in years...should be interesting to say the least. I will be dining at the Lodge though....if you're planning to do that make sure you let them know about a week ahead of time so they don't run out of food :D:P It's gonna be a busy week :)

Maureen