Shades Mill report

jediangler

Met my buddy Griff at Shades today to check out his new boat.

griffsboat.jpg

He got a We No Nah fisherman 14 foot royalex canoe. Nice boat.

He caught a pike that was 18" but I wasn't close enough to take a pic.

pike24.jpg

I caught this one that was 24" on a white 1/8oz jig & grub combo that Griff said he caught his on.

crap8.jpg

I also caught 6 crappies, 3 rockbass (WGSF) and 2 small largies on the same white grub combo. The crappies were all around 8 or 9" long and all went back in the drink. The wind was picking up so we pulled out at 1:30pm after starting around 9:30am.

Nice few fish you guys got there. Fishing from a kayak sounds like something that would make me a little paranoid but could probably get used to it.

THats one dark crappie or my screen is dying lol.

Way to go guys

Hey bro, nice job on the pond. Pics look good and the camera brkt is all good. Good to see Griff out there and he's got a real nice ride eh!. Keepin the yak on the roof I see...might as well. Go get em Jedi...lol. B)

Great report Jedi!

Well done on those catches. I've only fished there once 6-7 yrs ago. I only caught lots of small perch and had 1 small pike hit a topwater lure - couldn't connect with it though. I might have to take the canoe out and try it again this year. Thanks for sharing

Great report and pics jediangler :thumbsup_anim:

For the short amount of time you guys spent on the water, certainly got into good numbers!!! Congratulations to both of you :clapping:

and good looking ride your bud Griff got :thumbsup_anim:

Thanks for sharing

Leechman