Boat cover

nodie

Hey all,

Any recommendations on where to get a boat cover (waterproof travel cover) for a 16' bassboat single console? Budget is about $350. Nothing too fancy, just to keep the water out.

Also have a trolling motor in front so that has to be taken in consideration.

Any advice is appreciated

Nod

Good timing!

Canadian Tire has them on sale this week..I think $100 off.

Cheers,

Ice Fisherman

Any recommendations on the cnd tire ones?

Not sure if it will fit with the trolling motor on, its designed for boats without trolling motors

In order to stay under $350, you will most likely have to stick to a ready made cover from Costco, CTC, or Bass Pro shops. Custom fit will probably be around $500 to $800.

I had mine made by Greg at Covers Unlimited in Brampton. He did a great job for $500, but it was about eight years ago. I unfortunately had to leave it out in the snow the winter before last and I had some damage from the weight of the snow. I took it back into Greg last Spring and even after all that time had passed, he made the repairs and didn't even want to charge me!

The man does good work and really stands behind it.

I had one made for the boat when I bought it in 2000. Showing signs of wear after all that time and I installed a new bowmount and some new rod holder mounts so I had a new one made 2 weeks ago. Great job for $500. I'll take pics in the daylight tomorrow.

I ordered one last year here Boatcovers.com price is right if you don't mind straps on your cover. Pretty good job but heavy. If you want a lightweight one with dome snaps then be prepared for 800-1000.00.