FREE CRUISE!!!!!

floatman_mike

I once filled out one of those "Win a Cruise" forms at previous events... since then, I've learned my lesson and never bothered to ever fill them in again.

Basically what happend - they told me all they need is my 'Credit Card Number' - at 1st, it never occurred to me...but at the time, they told me that they need it for whatever reason (can't remember what reason they gave). So - the sucker I am - I gave my number - As I was talking with one of their reps on the phone - I later found out, they would charge a 'small' amount to my card ONLY when I decide to take the trip (7yr time frame to take my trip/cruise). So of course, I didn't worry......2-3 days later, I find a ABSURD AMOUNT charged to my VISA! what the heck?! I FREEEEAKED!! I called them back, basically gave them a piece of my mind!! OMG! You wouldn't want to be the REP that took my call that day....it later clicked in.. "If I "Won" this trip? why would they ask for a credit card number".... wow, I was young and naive!! Anyway, since then - I don't even bother.

Actually.....

The only time they might catch my attention - is when one of their gorgeous girls approach me :wub: