Evening out on the Yacht fishing kitty kats

nautifish

Well after getting back from LPB this avo and working the cart for a few hrs......Man OH man....

Today was a beautiful day

My youngest Sheldon came to help his mom today...

SHEL.jpg

We packed her in around 2,00pm and headed home to find both my work shop and the hall plus the basement all flooded......

When i got home i had unloaded the van and got the Boat motor & gas tank in the back along with our rods tackle and so on.......Not expecting to find a firkin flood downstairs....So spent two hrs cleaning up that mess....Sinns got home basically turned everything off...I currently have no water....Felt so bad for my lad Ricky he worked 11 hrs today (Jodie's lawn care) and was black when he came in & the poor lad could not even shower....I felt awefull......So got a guy coming in the morning to fix it.....

So i said sod this lets go fishing so a fishing we went.

We took the boat for A QUICK SPIN OUT ON THE LAKE...WOW was it ever warm and the sun was still beating down on us...

sinsky.jpg

After a spin out on the lake we decided to head back in & fish the creek.

The channel and creek are just loaded with minnows right now they were jumping every where. Saw a few big fish jump too.

Anyway we fished out near the yacht club and i got into my 1st little channel cat of the night.

lilchannelcat.jpg

He was released when i had another hit and sure enough another little channel cat.

prettychannelcat.jpg

Sinns did have something on his line but he lost it....

So a little later on we decided to move further down into the creek as the wind was picking up a little so we found shelter where there was less wind.

Not even five minutes of having my line in and Bam big hit.....New this one was a good size.....

I think by this time sinns was getting pi shed at me cuz he had not yet caught a fish...lol

Here she is and what a beautiful looking channel cat.

channelcat1.jpg

caTTY.jpg

It was starting to get dark pretty quick once the sun went down and we were ready to leave when i get another hit.

KITTY.jpg

This time a little bullhead.....

So in all even though it was a crappy day had a great evening out on the water fishing kitty cats.....

Hoping to get out again tomorrow evening.

And last but not least cannot forget to post some pretty pictures i took this evening... ;D

scenic-4.jpg

scenic3.jpg

Thanx alot guys.....

Yes it was nice to be out on the boat again and the water.......It was even nicer to feel a half decent size fish on the end of my line....lol....

Really hopeing this rain dies down a little so i can get out later and giver her another shot......If not i may just put on my waterproofs and head to a spot from shore and fish there......

Beauty of a report, Nauti. Thanks for those darn nice pics.. and some nice kitties you cuaght to, eh? Have the perch started showin' up yet?

Goodluck with your basement!!! I like how you make fishing the solution to your problems! Nice call! lol

Sorry mike no perch in yet......But they are doing good on the inner bay..... ;)

Roight noice report and fish Nauti!!! :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

You make me proud handling those catfish bare handed like that!!! :wub:

lol GCD.

U know when i am fishing the pier and i see a guy pull in a cat and he puts it on the ground and puts his foot on it while removing the hook then trys to put is back in the water by useing a ft.........I Chuckle....I don't mean they kick as in kick hard they just don't want to touch it....lol

I love Cat fish especially the larger channel cats.......They put up such a good fight and there pretty too..... :D