Princess Point

RuNnYoOzE

I love 'da Point' too. Great place for a walk and jog, etc. Now, Cootes Paridise used to be a voluntary no-fishing area. The RBG wanted game fish that migrated throught the area to have a chance to do their thing. I'm wondering if this is still the case. Perhaps someone can chime in.

In the mean time, why not take your carp gear and hike along the trail to the carp barrier( about 10 minutes or so )and go under the highlevel bridge and try for some carp on the Hamilton Harbour side. They're there and they are BIG!

Goodluck!

thanks for your replies....I feel like I should let PAradise point alone.....Bayfront sounds like the place or try the carp barrier ..........It is so beautiful at princess point ... so many options Thanks again!

Edited by fishinFanatic69

This carp barrier that you guys are talking about, is that at Desjardinis park??

you know the walk-around well theres a path that runs over to west hamilton under the train bridge..the barrier is near there I think?

You could also try Cemetery Point, a little off the beaten path. Should be able to land some bullhead and channel cat there. If you drop by Bills Bait and Tackle on Upper James, Greg or Tim should be able to tell you what's hitting and where.

You could also try Cemetery Point, a little off the beaten path. Should be able to land some bullhead and channel cat there. If you drop by Bills Bait and Tackle on Upper James, Greg or Tim should be able to tell you what's hitting and where.

cool I will swing by Bills bait they also have their line re-spool special 1 cent per meter this weekend!

http://www.unsolvedcanada.ca/index.php/topic,2574.0.html

OK I suck at this...maybe this time.

The other day there was a show on television and a marine biologist was saying that in the past decade things have been reported in our great lakes that can't be explained.....

Wut, hee's just talking about the Atlantic program. :dunno:

Thats when bubbles appeared under the raccoon's.Something around the size of a ford focus surfaced and grabbed all 3 raccoon's between its teeth,and pulled them on the shore.The thing was slowly eatting them one by one.It looked at us with these big green eyes and ran back into the water.......

Well atleast we now know what ate all the Atlantics that they stocked.......