April Fools NF

tinbanger

You know what I mean

any good stoires out there.?

I did hear toll for hwy 400

and power off in barrie for two hours tonight due to poor results in last weeks earth hour.

Both on local radio stations.

TB

Edited by tinbanger

I heard the rock95 one about tolls on the 400, they didn't fool me for ever a second, I couldn't believe how many callers were fooled

I had to test alarms in a large high school, so I made an announcement that the fire alarms would be sounding as they do each month, but for the yearly test today I needed to check the voltage on each horn or bell so instead of the alarms running for 5 minutes, they would need to run for a few hours nonstop, but they did not need to leave the building.....

few people were pretty upset at the thought of listening to that loud noise for a few hours

I had the test completed in about 5 minutes and everyone realized it was a joke...seemed funny to me at the time

haven't heard a single one today, of course i stayed home most of the day workin in the garage/outside, and only listened to a little sirius radio, so that helped, but i usually hear stuff from friends or in emails and such,

best one i heard on the radio a few years back was the Sudbury Wolves (ohl) owners had sold the team to an american city, ppl were goin bananas on the radio, this was the year after the north bay team moved to michigan, i didn't fall for it for a second

I got one.....

So I picked up a new flipping stick about a month ago (Shimano Crucial - Best rods on the market) and have been spending some time in the backyard getting a use to my new toy by doing a little flipping and pitching, getting ready for bass season. My roommates think I'm nuts, I don't blame them.

Anyway....woke up in the moring to find the backyard littered with cardboard fish! Could have been my roommates....but the smiley faces on the fish have me thinking it was the house full of girls from across the yard. The joy's of living in a student-housing area. I had a good laugh.

I should take a picture of the yard.

Edited by Drew_10