Looking for a fishing Charter

bicephalic

Hey everyone,

Middle of June (12th-14th) we will be throwing a bachelor party (weekend) for my brother in law. His best man has sorted out most of the details for a weekend in Niagara Falls, but the requested sport fishing portion is my responsibility. I'd really prefer to do the river than Lake O, but am unsure the numbers will work with one boat. Basically, I'm just looking for any recommendations people may have on a charter company near the falls (within a 30 minute drive or so). Or if some of the guys with charter companies here want to start bidding that's fine too! :)

Any and all info appreciated.

B

Check out Cast Adventures. Paul guides primarily on the river (upper/lower) year round so if the river is what you want to do he is your man. Mid June is perfect time of the year for walleye in the Upper. You would have to go in two boats if you wanted to fish with 5 or 6 guys. Trolling boats (Lake O salmon/Lake Erie walleye) cater to larger groups of people if you wanted to go in one boat. HTH

http://castadventures.ca/

Edited by T.Barry

You can also check out www.naturalwondersangling.com

The only drawback to fishing the river is that it is easy to get stopped by US Customs or Coast Guard even though you dont think you are on the other side of the border....keep a NY license and your passport with you.

But talk to the guide and let him know Canada ONLY and they will keep you close to our shores.

There are two guys iI know of done that way are are top notch. Grant Koppers and Aldo Nava. Unfortunatly I dont know they're charter names, but I know they both come HIGHLY recommended. Both have been on fishing shows as well.

Bicephalic check your PM's ...

as for June being prime time Walleye im not sure what lake your talking ...yes you get a few Walleye on Lake Erie but its far from Prime Time ...

Fishmaster,

I'm talking about the Niagara River!

June "is" prime time for walleye on the Niagara River, I don't troll Lake Erie......clearly june walleye where you fish is different. The river rocks, you never have to worry about it being to rough, and you spend 1/8 of the gas :)

Ok Paul I thought you were talking the lake ...get ready for lots of Ice coming down the river Lake Erie still has a ton of Ice on it ...as for Gas i don't mind spending money to make money ...You Get what you Pay For ...See ya at the Niagara Show