Red Fridays

sturgman

do you wear red on Fridays??  

13 members have voted

1. 1. you either do or you dont

• yes
    • no

This is what I am doing to support our troops.

Crap!! Im not able to upload a few pics of my outdoor advertising sign on hwy #17 that I have tried to drum up support for our troops, west of Sturgeon falls.. :dunno:

Go to www.redfridays.ca (I have pics of my sign there) enter the message forum and view the post "what others are doing".. Im soo proud of my honey bunny!! :thumbsup_anim: cheers, sturgman

JER, if you have recieved my pm and your not a dumbass like me :lol: could you share the pics I pm'd you?

Edited by sturgman

Who the H##L was the person who checked the "NO" box. Please expand on your answer.

This not a question of whether you support the war or don't support the war. Our soldiers are members of our community, their children and spouses go to the same sporting events, shopping venues as we do.

Sturgman, there were no photos attached to the PM, just a link to the site.

Who the H##L was the person who checked the "NO" box. Please expand on your answer.

This not a question of whether you support the war or don't support the war. Our soldiers are members of our community, their children and spouses go to the same sporting events, shopping venues as we do.

Seems to me the question was "Do you wear red on Fridays", and whoever responded said "no". So what's the big deal?

Lets just keep in mind that individuals here are not required to give a reason for ones vote on a pole ...

I personally don't have a stitch of red clothing in my cabinet but I do support our troops, red just isn't my colour of choice when it comes to clothing...

I checked no because I honestly don't own a single article of red clothing. Do I support out troops you bet I do. When your great uncle was named the "Savior of Ceylon" by Churchill himself...do a google search if you wish...you know a thing or two about military pride. May they all come home safe.

I stand corrected, I did not read the question properly :(:(

:thumbsup_anim: You bet I do! My brother-in-law is in Afganhistan right now. I support my troops 110%. Here is what I have done to support them.......I wear red on Friday's, have yellow ribbions on the car and windows of my home, I sent a care package to a unknown soldier that does not recieve anything, painted a banner in honour of them and had my daughter's school and the staff sign it, and there is a program at a school that collects pennies for the troops to make comfort kits for them and I am donating all my pennies as well, and I post my support every week on the defence website. It means the world to them, when they see they have our support. :) Actually the local newspaper here contacted me and they are doing a article on the good that I have done for them, it will be in Wed or Fri's paper :D