COUPLE CHROMERS TODAY

floatfishin

THIS ONE IS FOR MY BRO CANADIAN COPPER, TOLD YA I HAD PICS ;)

Well, early wake up this morn, Copper was on wife detail today, so I was on my own to go fishin. My wife heads for College bout 8am, so she dropped me off at the S-Bends this mornin.

Got on the water and set-up by round 8:30. We got some rain last night and stained the water pretty good, but still definatly fishable.

6 guys already fishin the bends, so I put on the elbow pads, and squeezed in [LOL] Well, I saw one fish landed as I got there and figured I might in good shape....

One lad set up on one, and I helped land it for him. Saw another guy pop one, but he didn't need my help for he had his 2 buddies droolin over it [LOL]

Well I fished for bout 45 mins, which felt like forever, and made a long drift downstream, thinkin as my float burried I was in shallow grounds, but I set the hook anyways and well..................

DSC00250.jpg I was gigglein like a kid when it started throwin head shakes at me [LOL] Nice clean silver male I was into. The lad I had helped earlier re-paid the favor to me by landing the fish and snappin this pic (I know my hat looks a little crooked) [LOL]

Well ridin high after that one, I got back into the drift and 5 mins later......

DSC00252.jpg

This thing was STRONG, and acrobatic to boot [=D>] [=D>] [=D>] Had 4 guys watchin me fight this brute, and again the same lad comes over to land er, and a photo opp for Float [=D>]

I relax a bit, and drift for awhile longer, only to see my float drop in the same spot on 2 drifts [:s] [:x]

I could not see it being a snag, and my buddy Claudio, said it has to be a fish [LOL]

Well next drift the float burries, well thinkin it's the same snag, I just lift the rod and well............

This fish goes freakin bonkers [LOL]

DSC00253.jpg

Arial fish # 2 [=D>] [=D>] [=D>]

Well after that fish I only stayed for a little longer for the walk home was a tad long, and I really wanted coffee #2 on the mornin.

All in all, 3/3 I'm quite happy with my Solo efforts [:D]