Ok you river guys

misfish

I distinctly remember one day with Dave and the boys and they all did well not using roe.

Although I am still ticked that hook straightened out on that pink riverwood jig!!!

I think switching it up really does the trick. I think the first drift with that stupid pink jig led to a fish for me, after 10-15 drifts with roe and not a sniff.

Sorry to hear your Riverwood jig straightened out . That must have been tough cause all the Riverwoods are tied on strong Daiichi Jig hooks.They don't come much stronger than that.Here is a nice chunck of chrome that I hit using a pink/white Riverwood.

IMG_4027_1.jpg

Yeah, I was a bit surprised also. The place I bought it from stepped up and replaced it without question. They were also surprised :)

I guess it was just the angle, maybe the fish bit down on it, who knows... I fought it for a good 15mins before the hook opened up.

Yeah, I was a bit surprised also. The place I bought it from stepped up and replaced it without question. They were also surprised :)

I guess it was just the angle, maybe the fish bit down on it, who knows... I fought it for a good 15mins before the hook opened up.

Quit using them on 80lb power pro Bill ! :o:D

Blaque,

The pink worm has been getting a workout for me on the WNY Erie Tribs as well as white and pink and white jigs. In off color conditions I will tip a jig with a berkley power grub in pink for extra smell and color. Hope this helps.

Good Fishing,

Tom

Blaque,

The pink worm has been getting a workout for me on the WNY Erie Tribs as well as white and pink and white jigs. In off color conditions I will tip a jig with a berkley power grub in pink for extra smell and color. Hope this helps.

Good Fishing,

Tom

You could throw ear plugs at those fish :)

Blaque,

Good Fishing,

Tom

Hey tip up, its all a game of confidence.........i think we spoke about this a while back, i didnt need anything in my box but white jigs all fall and couldnt miss, its been a different story since the streams opened back up the last couple weeks though. Ouch! As far as the worm, just have zero confidence in it, and we all know that thats the key!