Closing day whities.

Woodsman

Got out early at Innisfill Beach for closing day for whities. Ramp to lake was quite torn up. Lots of people out for the day. After heading out to 80+ feet of water & setting up things started happening. I quickly had a fish on shortly followed by another. Not long after things slowed down for our group of three. 3 total whities for the 3 of us. Marking lots of fish which would come up & look at our baits but would not hit. Moved 3 times and tried many types of baits with same results. Finally moved in for a few perch to close off the day.

Here's the two I caught to start the day.

Simcoe15Mar09002.jpg

Largest was 27" and 6 1/4 lbs.

Best Wishes: Rick

Thanks guys. It sure seemed to be a good year off Innisfil Beach.

Terry these fish were caught not far from where I remember watching you catching that 31" laker a few years ago.

Tight Lines: Rick

Edited by Woodsman

Got out early at Innisfill Beach for closing day for whities. Ramp to lake was quite torn up. Lots of people out for the day. After heading out to 80+ feet of water & setting up things started happening. I quickly had a fish on shortly followed by another. Not long after things slowed down for our group of three. 3 total whities for the 3 of us. Marking lots of fish which would come up & look at our baits but would not hit. Moved 3 times and tried many types of baits with same results. Finally moved in for a few perch to close off the day.

Here's the two I caught to start the day.

Simcoe15Mar09002.jpg

Largest was 27" and 6 1/4 lbs.

Best Wishes: Rick

That's not you. That guy's not wearing a GB hat.

JF