Very pleased with my new camera

misfish

I took this pic this morning.These deer were atleast 3-400 yards away.

Very pleased with the outcome.

20090314_02.jpg

Also tis is a pick of a fishers tracks.Also you will see those black tiny flies.

What are they call.I have seen them before.

20090315_03.jpg

Fish pictures are the true test of any camera Brian!!!

Ya Brian we miss those bass reports man.Please go fishing with Rob so you can use that camera.

Question is will you be getting a boat again some time soon.I don't think you would like the slow speed of Rob's boat or my boat I think once you have a bass boat you will want to go back to speed.

well our MPH would be boring to you.

Anyhoo love to see those fishin reports again with the new camera.So what did you buy????

Fish pictures are the true test of any camera Brian!!!

I,ll have fish pics sometime soon enough Glenn.Im enjoying the other side of life right now. The walks and showing her what/where I go out to, has been good for the soul. For the both of us.

Question is will you be getting a boat again some time soon

It,s in the plans,just not at the top of my list right now.When I do,it will have some ponys behind it,and it wont be a glass boat.

So what did you buy????

I didnt buy,it was a gift from the mrs,s.Olympus fe20 8mp. Not a high priced camera,but takes some great shots and the vids of my grand daughter are awesome.

I,ll have fish pics sometime soon enough Glenn.Im enjoying the other side of life right now. The walks and showing her what/where I go out to, has been good for the soul. For the both of us.... so she's allergic to fishin' like you are???

It,s in the plans,just not at the top of my list right now.When I do,it will have some ponys behind it,and it wont be a glass boat...excellent way to waste money!!! :thumbsup_anim:

I,ll have fish pics sometime soon enough Glenn.Im enjoying the other side of life right now. The walks and showing her what/where I go out to, has been good for the soul. For the both of us.... so she's allergic to fishin' like you are???

It,s in the plans,just not at the top of my list right now.When I do,it will have some ponys behind it,and it wont be a glass boat...excellent way to waste money!!!

Guess Im not as much a RED NECK as I thought. :canadian: