Wild Huron Chromers ~ Pic's

solopaddler

Looks like you were alone out there guys.

Good job!

No other boats out, except for a car topper that was ramming ice at the mouth. All that room and they decide to smash ice about 15ft from us. I am sure the fish enjoyed all that noise.

How'd you find yourself moving to N/W Ontario?

ah, the jig is up...I looked at the map, found the most water with the least roads, and went!!!! :thumbsup_anim:

Best move I have ever made, except no bows to catch, but thats equalled out by all the water and the bush.

Nice report and beautiful fish, but seriously, and no offense meant, you need to find a new pose man! You do the same pose with every fish.....LOL........nice job on the launch too i might add :)

Thanks for the report!!

Sinker

Nice report and beautiful fish, but seriously, and no offense meant, you need to find a new pose man! You do the same pose with every fish.....LOL.......

I know you're right. :D

Some of those pic's are virtually identical to a few from my Manistee trip when I fished from a boat...

Nice report and beautiful fish, but seriously, and no offense meant, you need to find a new pose man! You do the same pose with every fish.....LOL........nice job on the launch too i might add :)

Thanks for the report!!

Sinker

I was giving him grief about that this afternoon. :lol:

Then he rubbed in the fact that it was -45 up here this morning. :angry: