Doesn't get any fresher!

kemper

Great morning on some water that I had never fished before, I wont say where but I will say that I will definitely be spending more time there in the future.

Went 3/6 from 7 till 10: 30 in water that was pretty much milk. Big honkin roe bags were the trick for the first monster female. I didnt get a picture with me holding it (solo mission) but its my PB hen, pushing 12 pounds for sure an absolute slob of a fish.

Hard to judge size from the pic but keep in mind that my pin is 5", and the fish makes it look like a cheerio.

med_gallery_256_231_14435.jpg

That was by far the strongest fight I have ever had from a steelie, I was fishing withing 500m of the lake and the fish were FRESH out of the big water. Really wish I had a pic of me showing how monsterous the fish really was.

After that I lost three straight :stretcher: ah well it happens when you are using gigantic bags and tiny hook.

Next up was a nice fish that inhaled one of my jigs tipped with a pinky

med_gallery_256_231_174914.jpg

For size reference, this fish ( a solid lake O fish) was completely dwarfed by the first one. Made a respectable fish look silly.

Didnt get a picture of the last one but it also fell to a jig and was between the size of the first two. Its tough to get a picture up to your waist in fast water. Nothing small in the river today.

...and I apologise to team 2, forgot my sign and measuring tape today. I wasnt really expecting this kind of fishing but dont worry I have lots of trout left in me!

Good job Kemper,

Good to see that I'm not the only one failing our team! :thumbsup_anim:

Pics are a tricky thing.

I'm usually disappointed with the pics of a big fish when I view them later.

A 2lb fish can look 10lbs and vice versa.

but that looks like a beast for sure!

:clapping: