Mr. Heater

Fisherpete

Anyone else frustrated with theirs? I find mine constantly going out, every bump or slight breeze in the portable seems to make it go out. I had a Coleman one before, I think it was called the sportcat, which was much better at staying lit - but also at melting jacket sleeves LOL! The Mr. Heater does pump out a lot of heat... WHEN IT STAYS ON! Anyone have any tips on fixing this or on modifying/improving the heater?

i have the Mr. Heater Big Buddy, it has been really good. It does cut out if i move it too quickly but i rarely have to move it. I did manage to break the screws off on the right hand side cover( the heater takes a bit of a beating in the back of my shelter/sleigh) but customer service was excellent, sent me a replacement part , no questions asked on warranty, even waived shipping charges on the 20lb tank hose with filter that i ordered at the same time.

if you get no joy with the dirty intake fix suggested above...give 'em a call, they were very helpful and quick to help out.