Lost Dog

mbac31

I live at Meadowvale/Lawrence in Toronto and have lost one of my Beagles. Called the shelters but no luck. Answers to Brandy. Has a city tag on his neck, Figured I would start here first.

Ricelakecrappieopener2007020.jpg

Edited by smalliefisher

I have had to do a few "search and find" missions for my guy, he loves to take off and visit every chance he gets. We have the invisable fence but if you forget to put his collar on him he seems to know and the second you get distracted he is gone. Fortunatly we have always been able to find him and bring him home. Glad things worked out for you and your guy came home safe and sound!

Weirdly enough he is a pure bread. I have 2 friends that breed them/ He has just turned out looking weird. He is Tattooed and registered as well. He was also suposed to be larger, that did not work out either. Third whammy is that he is one of my best trained dogs for Rabbits but turned out to be gunshy, go figure. The other one that I have is a Mix beagle. A little kid let him out yesterday, thats how he got out. They know when they are free to roam boy. They sure take advantage of it as well.

Friend of mine used to have a beagle. He just assumed that whenever he took the beasty into the bush on a bird hunt he wasn't gonna see him for a few days. They hunted a lot at the back of our farm and the little guy would just show up at my door one morning, looking pretty exhausted, ready to go home. We could actually hear him sometimes, chasing rabbits or whatever he was doing, making a helluva racket back there. His name was Rammy. Great name for his personality.

JF