New on Board

beanut21

Hi everyone, Newly posting to this community. Great site and have enjoyed browsing it for a while. I've looked around and it seems that on this site people seem very decent and respectable about what and how they post, that's great. I'm a 36 year old Timberframe / Natural Builder living in the Brockville area. Fishing and hunting have been lifetime passions for me, only succeeded by my growing family, wife, 2 daughters and another on the way in April. Love all kinds of fishing and of course have some limitations due to time. Steelhead on the east tribs has to be my spring favourite and I'm looking forward to getting going here shortly, as a number of you are I'm sure. I actually enjoy seeing all the people packed on those small rivers. Shows that as people we can get along for the most part , enjoying a common passion for perfectly created outdoors. Looking forward to becoming an active member on this board and possibly hooking up with some of you sometime to have some good fun Out There! All the best. Oliver